ECO PARTNERS BULGARIA AD is the newest packaging waste recovery organization on the Bulgarian market, established in 2016 by a team of professionals with many years of experience in this field. The company is a joint-stock company, which does not distribute profits, and the proceeds from activity are invested in the construction and development of systems for separate collection and recovery of packaging waste. In order to operate as an organization for packaging waste recovery, the company was issued a Permit No.OOп-OO-7-00 / 05.12.2016 by the Minister of Environment and Water.
We offer our members an efficient and cost-effective solution for fulfilling their obligations under the Waste Management Act and the Ordinance on Packaging and Packaging Waste, making sure that the recycling targets set by the law are met, with maximum correctness and optimal price conditions.
Since the establishment of the company, we have built systems for separate collection of packaging waste in 14 municipalities across the country, with a total of over 740,000 residents covered in separate collection systems, served by over 3,200 separate collection bins with total volume of nearly 5,500,000 liters.
The separate collection systems include many components with the ultimate goal of recycling the collected packaging waste. We plan to work, in the years to come, towards increasing the amount of waste collected from our municipal separate collection systems. Our future investments are to be focused mainly on expanding and upgrading the existing separate collection infrastructure, innovative measures and approaches based on the needs of the population and attitudes analysis, as well as on conducting targeted campaigns to increase public accountability to our environment.
We operate fully in service of our members and partner municipalities, applying the following basic principles:
- Equal participation of enterprises.
- Creating optimal conditions while ensuring that the recycling targets are met.
- Provision of additional services in order to fully assist our members in the process of fulfilling their obligations under the Waste Management Act and the Ordinance on Packaging and Packaging Waste.
- Ensuring optimal conditions for the functioning of the systems for separate collection of packaging waste on the territory of the municipalities served.
- Continuous upgrading and improving the conditions for separate collection to the benefit of the citizens and society.
- Purposeful work towards raising the environmental culture of the population and raising the environmental awareness of the children.