Eco Partners invites you: Tell us about the green practices in your office and get a gift from us!
We believe that each and every one of us should strive to contribute little by little to nature conservation. Modern people spend most of their time in the office. Therefore, we want to encourage you to tell us what the little thing you do every day with a thought about nature is, because there is nothing better than personal example.
Here’s what we do:
- We have developed and fully implemented an electronic information exchange system with our members. We have created secure information environment and have reduced the use of paper documents to a minimum.
- All members of our team travel to the office on foot, by public transport or by bicycle. The benefits are great not only for nature, but for ourselves as well – we save money, improve our health, feel vibrant and energized.
- We dispose our waste completely separately
- We do not use plastic cups, stirrers, cutlery, etc.
- We regularly participate in voluntary environmental initiatives etc.
Tell us in a text and photos what you are doing, and, at the end of September, we will choose the greenest office and award it a beautiful set of metal bins for separate collection of packaging waste. If there are more offices that have implemented the same number of green practices, we will select the winner by lot.
Here’s what you need to do to participate:
- Follow our Facebook page
- Like and share this post
- Write a short text with photos and tell us about the green practices in your office. Share your business name in your post
- Everyone whose posts meet the above conditions are participating in the game, and we will announce the winning office at the end of September.
Be active and have influence with a good example!